Stay up to date
A lens station serves to keep the electronics in interchangeable lenses up to date. You put it on a lens like a camera, then you connect it to a PC or Mac via USB. Now the computer can directly access the lens through a dedicated software program.
Lens Station lets you get the most out of your Samyang autofocus lenses. Update the firmware, make individual adjustments to the autofocus or adjust the sensitivity of the focus ring during manual focusing.
Please download the software "Lens Manager" to use the Lens Station - see bottom of page. The software is available in German, English, Spanish, French and other languages.
1. Attaching the lens to the lens station
- Remove the Lens Station protective cap
- Mount the lens with the red dot to the red dot of the lens station
- Rotate the lens until it clicks into place
2. Connect the lens station
- Use the supplied USB cable to connect to your computer
- Start the Lens Manager software and customize the functions individually
In the "how to use" video we explain the most important steps. See the tab "product-videos".
The Samyang Lens Station is only compatible with Sony E Mount autofocus lenses from Samyang. It is not suitable for Samyang lenses with manual focusing or lenses from other manufacturers.
- Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher
- RAM min. 1 GB
- Min. 1 GB HDD / SSD Hard disk space
- 1024 x 768 Resolution min.
- USB 2.0 port
| Product Type
|| lens manager
|| Aluminium, Synthetic material, Electronic Components
| Product Color
| Electronic Data Transfer
| Special Features
|| system update for Samyang AF Sony E lense
| Height of Packaging
| Length of Packaging
| Packaging Material
| Packaging with Euro Hole
| Weight incl. Packaging
| Width of Packaging
Included in delivery
- 1x Lens Station Sony E mount
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Manual
System requirements and download of the latest version here.