The mantona Wolverine tripod series offers a record-setting combination of high load capacity, weight, packing dimension and maximum height at an impressive price.
This photo tripod is a general all-rounder for travel and outdoor photography. Even demanding landscape, architecture, animal and sport photographs or heavy equipment are a pleasure with these tripods. The Wolverine XL tripod is extremely sturdy and offers a huge working height of maximum 185 cm without tripod head, making it extraordinarily light and compact for this class of tripod!
The mantona Wolverine tripod comes with a 5-year manufacturer guarantee and a fast and reliable customer service.
Sometimes, it just has to be particularly large and sturdy!
For some uses, especially for landscape, animal and architecture photography, as a photographer, you simply need an especially large and sturdy photography tripod. Whether you need an especially high load bearing capacity to use long tele lenses, or you'd like a maximum working height for architecture photography to avoid converging verticals, larger and sturdier is simply better in these cases!
The mantona Wolverine XL tripod is the right tripod for these uses – it is extremely secure and low-vibration, yet has huge maximum working heights while not being heavy to carry!
Professional and functional multi-talent
The mantona Wolverine XL photo tripod has a relatively low weight and compact dimensions while offering exceptional sturdiness and versatility, making it a genuine multi-talent.
The tripod is made from a very sturdy aluminium alloy, and the four tripod segments with a diameter of up to 32 mm can be adjusted easily and quickly using the non-slip ring lock twist fasteners. Of course, the tripod legs can be flipped 180 degrees so that it can be quickly folded down to packing dimension of just 51 cm. Despite the high load bearing capacity of 18 kg and the huge working height, the Wolverine XL only weighs 1.98 kg and offers excellent possibilities for its tripod class.
As a genuine multi-talent, the Wolverine XL, thanks to its extremely wide range of working heights, is a veritable multi-talent. When the centre column is pulled out, the Wolverine XL offers a huge working height of 185 cm without the tripod head. Even when the centre column is pushed in, giving maximum stability, it reaches a comfortable height of 148 cm. The monopod function can be used without tools and with the centre column screwed on, a huge maximum height of 195 cm can be reached – perfect for fast panning and sports photography. The reverse function and the second, short centre column make this tripod the ideal tool for macro photography, too.
Includes comfort fittings
The mantona Wolverine XL comes with real comfort fittings. A bubble level in the tripod shoulder makes it easier to adjust the alignment of the tripod; three foam grips ensure pleasant handling even in cold weather. Extendible spikes and a safety hook provide a firm grip on a slippery surface such as snow, ice and slush. The hand strap provided offers additional comfort, for example, when using the monopod. The mini LED light in included can be clicked into the hook on the centre column and is a lovely gadget that can be put on or taken off, and weighs very little.
Ball head or panhead? The choice is yours
Article no., description
The Wolverine XL leaves you the choice of tripod head. So, you can use the tripod head you already have or mount a tripod head of your choice. Mantona offers tripod bags to match your tripod. The details are as follows:
Features of the Wolverine XL (324):
- 21476 mantona photo tripod, bag L, padded, 56 cm for the Wolverine L with a ball head
- 21477 mantona photo tripod, bag XL, padded, 66 cm for the Wolverine L with a video panhead
- Record-setting combination of load capacity, weight, packing dimension and maximum height
- Maximum load capacity of 18 kg thanks to a very strong aluminium alloy and CNC manufacturing technology
- As a tripod: Max. working height without head of 185 cm, as a monopod 195 cm
- Relatively light 1.98 kg weight without the tripod head and only 51 cm packing dimensions
- Thanks to the 2nd short centre column, a minimum working height of just 8 cm
- Ring lock fasteners, 4 aluminium leg segments with a diameter of 32, 28, 25 and 22 mm
- Includes bubble level, foam leg warmers, weight hook, spikes, hand strap and mini LED light
- 5-year guarantee
- Usage when maximum sturdiness and working height are required
- Landscape, architecture, animal and sports photography
- Astro, hyper and time-lapse shots
- Studio, event and wedding photography and interviews
- Portrait, reportage and documentaries
- Spotting scopes
- Gimbal tripod heads
- For full-format, DSLR, mirrorless DSLM and system camera, camcorders
- For cameras with very large telescopic lens focal lengths
| Product Type
|| Photo Tripod
|| Aluminium, Synthetic material, Stainless steel, Rubber
| Product Color
|| Black, Grey
| Min. Working Height
| Max. Load Tripod
| Weight Tripod without Head
| Pack Measure
| Material Tripod Legs
| Number Tripod Legs
| Leg Locking
| Number of Leg Segemts
| min. work height reserve
| Max. Working Height
| Height Tripod without head
| Max. working height one leg function without head
| min. work height reserve
| Diameter 1st Leg Segment
| Diameter 2nd Leg Segment
| Diameter 3rd Leg Segment
| Diameter 4th Leg Segment
| Number of Gummed Leg Segments
| Leg Angle Adjustment
| Length middle column
| 2nd Central Column included
|| Yes, For Macro
| Length 2nd middle column
| Number of Spirit Levels on Ballhead
| Tripod Star Features
|| With medium column brake
| Wrist Strap
| Tripod incl. head
| Height of Packaging
| Length of Packaging
| Packaging Material
| Packaging with Euro Hole
| Weight incl. Packaging
| Width of Packaging
Included in delivery
- 1x mantona Wolverine XL photo tripod
- 1x separate, short centre column
- 1x wrist strap
- 1x mini LED light
- 1x tool set